Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson tattoo
Dwayne Douglas “The Rock” Johnson was born on May 2, 1972 in Hayward, California. After he won the WWF Heavyweight title six times. Johnson then parlayed his wrestling fame into a film career, appearing in projects like 2001’s The Mummy Returns and 2010’s Tooth Fairy. His recent projects include Furious Seven (2015) and San Andres (2015) Hercules, Jumanji, Rampange proyect (2018).
What Does Dwayne’s Polynesian Tattoo Mean?
Hi, I’m Juno ,professional tattoo designer. This tattoo is very popular among visitors to my online studio JunoTattooDesigns.com and I have made several custom designs based on this beautiful and strong tattoo.
These are some samples of custom Polynesian tattoos for upper arms (shoulder to elbow) made by me for customers of this web with their own specifications and symbols.
This is how to get your tattoo design:
- 1) Make an initial payment of $200 to start the drafts for your tattoo.
- 2) We will work together draft by draft until the design looks as you wish.
- 3) When the design looks as you wish you make the final payment of $180 for the finished design in high resolution and the tattoo stencil.
- 4) I’ll send to your email account your custom tattoo design and stencil ready to do your dreamed tattoo in any tattoo shop of your area.
- Why I should make an initial payment to start the drafts? Fortunately, I receive a lot of request by week and I cannot start a tattoo design for free for each potential customer. Thanks for your understanding!
- Is this a secure purchase? Is my personal information protected? All purchases are handled through a secure PayPal transaction. No sensitive information is exchanged on my site, or outside of PayPal.
- How we will work in the tattoo design? We work by email. I have made thousands of tattoo designs 100% online since 2010 for people of USA, Canada, Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Australia, Norway, Filipines,New Zealand, Mexico and many others.
Many thanks to Juno super friendly and made a design that exceeded my expectations, would recommend to anyone!!
Hit the design concept with the first sketch. quick turn around on suggestions for design updates. Final design was better than what i pictured in my head. highly recommend this artist.