Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson tattoo
Dwayne Douglas “The Rock” Johnson was born on May 2, 1972 in Hayward, California. After he won the WWF Heavyweight title six times, Johnson then parlayed his wrestling fame into a film career, appears in countless film projects.
What Does Dwayne’s Polynesian Tattoo Mean?
Hi, I’m Juno ,professional tattoo designer. This tattoo is very popular among visitors to my online studio JunoTattooDesigns.com and I have made several custom designs based on this beautiful and strong tattoo.
These are some samples of custom Polynesian tattoos for upper arms (shoulder to elbow) made by me for customers of this web with their own specifications and symbols.
This is how to get your tattoo design:
- 1) Make an initial payment of $200 to start the drafts for your tattoo.
- 2) We will work together draft by draft until the design looks as you wish.
- 3) When the design looks as you wish you make the final payment of $180 for the finished design in high resolution and the tattoo stencil.
- 4) I’ll send to your email account your custom tattoo design and stencil ready to do your dreamed tattoo in any tattoo shop of your area.
- Why I should make an initial payment to start the drafts? Fortunately, I receive a lot of request by week and I cannot start a tattoo design for free for each potential customer. Thanks for your understanding!
- Is this a secure purchase? Is my personal information protected? All purchases are handled through a secure PayPal transaction. No sensitive information is exchanged on my site, or outside of PayPal.
- How we will work in the tattoo design? We work by email. I have made thousands of tattoo designs 100% online since 2010 for people of USA, Canada, Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Australia, Norway, Filipines,New Zealand, Mexico and many others.
Was very patient with me and listened to my feedback, cant recommened enough.
Juno did a great job on my tattoo design. He was fast and very responsive and together we came up with a design that not only looks great but also I ncorporates symbols that are meaningful to me. I'd recommend him to anyone. Thanks Juno!